Hey look! It's the armor I've been stressing over!!! XD
Anyways, this was one of the new costumes I wore to Megacon 2013. I unfortunately only have hall photos of my mandalorian armor, but I'll probably throw one of those up later.
Anyways, I made the body suit out of lycra, spandex, and lots and lots of bias tape. The armor was made by me and
, out of expanded pvc and a buttload of paint and velcro. I did a lot the cutting and busy work, and he handled the shaping and fine details. This also couldn't have happened without the help of
. THANK YOU! Without them, there's no way we would have finished on time.
There still is some work left to do- the shoulder pauldrons and the hip pieces will get some giant angles on them.